Cinco de Mayo is here, which means you have an excuse to drink excessively on a weekday. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the best drink deals, as well as food specials (because something has to soak up the alcohol). Check it out!
Cinco de Mayo is one of the best holidays ever! Piñatas, margs, tacos…what more could a person want? HollywoodLife.com is your one-stop source for all of the free food, $2 drinks and other goodies that you can snag today, May 5. Take a look and get your Cinco on!
From delicious, extremely cheap burritos to discount mixed drinks, today just might be the best day of the year. Enjoy!
1. Chili‘s will hook you up with $3 Dos Equis and $5 Presidente margaritas:
The party is only 2 days away!
Only on 5/5. 21+ & restrictions apply. Not available where prohibited by law. pic.twitter.com/BvKI1Yj47O
— Chili's Grill & Bar (@Chilis) May 3, 2016
(Liz Lemon approves.)
2. If it’s inappropriate for you to start drinking during the workday, Jamba Juice has you covered with $2.99 smoothies that have a spicy twist — how festive — at participating locations. Coupon here.
3. Moe’s Southwest Grill is calling it Cinco de Moe, because of course they are, and burritos are just five bucks today. You can also get a free t-shirt if you’re one of the first 50 people through the door:
— Moe'sSouthwestGrill (@Moes_HQ) May 4, 2016
4. Sonic Drive-In doesn’t really have anything even vaguely Mexican on their menu, but they’re still joining in the fun with half-priced wings:
— Sonic Drive-In (@sonicdrivein) May 4, 2016
5. Taco Bell announced that its extra-spicy Diablo Sauce is back starting today (kind of a cop out, but we’ll take it):
— Taco Bell (@tacobell) May 4, 2016
6. Finally, TGI Friday’s is doing its usual Thursday $3 marg special, and is adding $4 shots of Sauza Blue tequila, $5 23-ounce Dos Equis drafts for Cinco and $5 select apps like wings, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños, nachos and more. Yaaass.
Happy Cinco, HollywoodLifers! Which deal are you most excited to take advantage of today?