It’ll be weeks before we know what actually happened to Chyna before she was found dead on April 20. Her manager has revealed what he thinks happened to cause her tragic and unexpected death, though, and, sadly, he’s convinced drugs were involved.
The WWE community is continuing to mourn the death of Chyna, 46, and the details surrounding her sudden passing are slowly beginning to unfold. While the medical examiner won’t release the official cause of death for a few weeks, the WWE star’s manager has revealed that an accidental overdose is likely. So sad.
[hl_amazon_single url=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060393297/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0060393297&linkCode=as2&tag=hollywoocom-20&linkId=QG2DPAJCTVNMLSQV” header=”READ” title=”If They Only Knew”]
“She accidentally and unintentionally misused her legally prescribed medication over the course of 2-3 weeks,” Anthony Anzaldo said. “It’s an epidemic.”
Anthony discovered Chyna’s body inside her home on April 20, but claims she died after falling asleep days earlier, on April 17. It’s been reported that officials who surveyed the scene agreed she’d been dead for at least a day at the time she was found.
“She fell asleep on Sunday night and peacefully took her last breath,” Anzaldo revealed, adding that there were no drugs or anything else illegal at the scene. Investigators also did not find a suicide note, which matches up with Anthony’s belief that this was completely accidental.
Full results on Chyna’s autopsy and toxicology report are not due for a couple of months, according to the medical examiner. “It’s premature to give a cause of death on a case that the final tests are not in yet,” he explained.
Chyna was a legend and pioneer in the female wrestling community. “A physically striking and wildly talented performer, Chyna was a true sports-entertainment pioneer,” the WWE said in a statement. “Not only did the Superstar dubbed ‘The Ninth Wonder of the World’ help found the groundbreaking faction D-Generation X, but she also holds the distinction of being the first and only female to win the Intercontinental Championship. WWE extends its condolences to Laurer’s family, friends and fans.”
Do you think Chyna could’ve overdosed accidentally, HollywoodLifers?