Eek! While chatting with fans online, Courtney Stodden got a little too close to a tea light candle and totally set herself on fire. Click inside to WATCH!
Courtney Stodden, 19, should be a little more careful when trying to live stream with her fans. You have to see this wild video in which she leans in way too closely to a candle and her hair goes up in flames in the blink of an eye.
[hl_amazon_single url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D220GEM/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01D220GEM&linkCode=as2&tag=hollywoocom-20&linkId=6FIHONBO5JAIBURQ” header=”Watch” title=”Love Addict”]
Oh, no! Maybe next time you should hold off on the candles, Courtney. In a new live video with her fans on Twitter, Courtney was having a so-called “seance” with a medium when the tea light she was using for ambiance nearly took her life.
As you can see in the video clip below, Courtney puts her head down without realizing that she’s way too close to the candle. As soon as her head goes down, her hair dips right into the candle and a flame runs up into her ponytail. Ack!
Courtney is quick to whip her head up and pat her hair down, which instantly puts out the flame. Even though she’s in the clear and the moment was really only a second or two long, you can see that she’s totally freaked out. Courtney immediately leans into her medium friend’s shoulder, hiding her face for a brief moment before continuing with their “seance.” Wow.
Watch the clip below, it’s totally intense:
Wow! So scary. If you want to watch the full 27-minute video, it’s available on Courtney’s Twitter. CLICK HERE to watch! Note to self: keep Courtney away from sharp objects!
Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Are you glad that Courtney didn’t get seriously hurt? Comment below with your thoughts!