Spring is here and you want to put your best foot forward but the first thing someone will notice is not your shoes, it’s your smile! HollywoodLife.com has 5 reasons from top NYC cosmetic dentist, Dr. Alex Rubinov on why you should whiten your teeth!
There’s nothing better than a fresh, white smile! Trust us, it’s one of the most important things because it’s the main thing someone notices when they first meet you. Whether it’s a first date, a job interview or a night out on the town, you need to have your pearly whites sparkling this spring. HollywoodLife.com caught up with dentist to the stars, Dr. Alex Rubinov of Rosenthal Apa Group in NYC, who tells us that it’s not just celebs who can have gorgeous white teeth!
But before you make an appointment with your dentist, Dr. Rubinov recommends starting off with a professional cleaning by a licensed hygienist. “A good cleaning not only keeps your teeth healthy, but looks good and leaves you feeling fresh,” he says! Check out his five tips below:
1. Prior to any office whitening procedure for maximum effect. If you are a coffee, tea or soda drinker make sure to have plenty of water by your side to keep the stains from coming back.
2. Say goodbye to the “Facetune” app!
3. No more laughing while covering your smile with your hand!
4. Promote health for your entire digestive tract, as your mouth is the first portal of entrance to the entire body.
5. Exude confidence and be noticed to propel you forward in your career.
HollywoodLifers, have you ever gotten your teeth whitened?