Lindsay Lohan has found love with Russian business man, Egor Tarabasov who also happens to be the heir to a multi million dollar fortune! The 22-year-old hottie has been dating Lilo for four months and we have the scoop.
Lindsay Lohan is madly in love and we can see why. She’s fallen for Egor Tarabasov, 22, who is currently living in London where Lindsay, 29, has taken up residence too. The actress reportedly introduced him to her family over the holidays in NYC and they are said to be “pretty serious.” So who is this handsome man that the Mean Girls star has fallen for? HollywoodLife.com has the five things you have to know about Lindsay’s new man.
[hl_amazon_single url=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZFHCYI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004ZFHCYI&linkCode=as2&tag=hollywoocom-20&linkId=ZH6EO3VJRBYCMEAA” header=”WATCH” title=”Mean Girls”]
Lindsay and Egor have been dating for four months and she’s been posting pics of him to her Instagram including a really sexy shirtless one. But who is her international man of mystery? It turns out he’s gorgeous, rich and makes Lindsay very happy. We have compiled our top five favorite facts about this Russian born hunk that might just turn out to be “the one.”
1. Egor was born in Moscow and now lives in London. He’s super smart and graduated from the Cass Business School.
2. He comes from money … a lot of it! His dad is 50-year-old millionaire, Dmitry Tarabasov who has several businesses in Moscow.
3. Egor is an entrepnauer. He started his own real estate agency, Home House Estates and appears to be doing great!
4. Lindsay is already head-over-heels from him. She captioned a recent pic of him with the words, “I love him.”
5. They’ve been jetting all over the world and most recently they went on a ski trip to Switzerland!
We just love seeing people in love, especially Lindsay. She’s had a rough few years with failed relationships of her own and also drama with her family. We are hopeful that Egor and Lindsay can weather the Hollywood drama that comes along with a high profile relationship!
HollywoodLifers, do you think this relationship will last?