It’s no surprise — Priyanka Chopra looks stunning everywhere she goes, so the Academy Awards was just another one of those times. Her stylist showed a behind-the-scene look revealing just how you can get her stunning up do!
Priyanka Chopra is set to present at the Oscars on Feb. 28, and we were so excited to see just how she’d be brilliantly styled. The 33-year-old Quantico star pulled her hair back into a subtle pony — with a center part! She also rocked a very light, golden brown smokey eye. Find out how to get her look here.
[hl_amazon_single url=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018TA94O/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0018TA94O&linkCode=as2&tag=hollywoocom-20&linkId=HMYLVM6AE6QRHPMG” header=”Shop Priyanka’s Hairspray” title=”S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hair Spray”]
“We wanted to create something glamorous and suitable for the Red Carpet but also very comfortable to wear. Priyanka’s Oscar dress is so beautiful and angelic, I didn’t want to compete with it but rather complement and showcase it,” Castillo said in a press release. So, here is the how to for that pony, straight from the stylist:
1. Start by cleansing & conditioning the hair with S Factor by TIGI Stunning Volume Shampoo &Conditioner to prep the hair for a sleek,voluminous look.
2. Spray a generous amount of S Factor byTIGI Body Booster Plumping Spray on the roots of damp hair and use a quarter-‐‐size dollop of S Factor by TIGI Silky Smooth Moisture Serum on the lengths and ends
3. Blow dry hair focusing on the roots and drying in a downward motion from roots to ends to create volume without frizz. Apply a nickel-‐‐size amount of S Factor by TIGI Smoothing Lusterizer to eliminate frizz.
4. Prep dry hair with S Factor by TIGI Flat IronShine Spray from mid-‐lengths to ends and flat iron hair in 1-‐‐inch sections.
5. Create a center part and gather hair into a low ponytail, secure with an elastic. Take a pinch of hair from the ponytail and slick it down with S Factor by TIGI Creamy Molding Wax, then wrap around the pony to conceal the elastic, secure with a bobby pin. Finish with a mist of S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray.
Products Used — all available at SFactorbyTIGI.com:
• S Factor by TIGI Stunning Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
• S Factor by TIGI Body Booster Plumping Spray
• S Factor by TIGI Silky Smooth Moisture Serum
• S Factor by TIGI Smoothing Lusterizer
• S Factor by TIGI Flat Iron Shine Spray
• S Factor by TIGI Creamy Molding Wax
• S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray
Honestly, we’re so glad she pulled her loose hair back out of her face so she could show off her gorgeous makeup — a brown and gold smokey eye, and perfectly shaped eyebrows and super long lashes. She also rocked a plum lip and it looked seriously amazing. Her dress was a white, strapless, super sexy straight-off-the-runway gown by Zuhair Murad; it was mostly sheer, and covered with white feathery lace details! It was belted with a simple, silver belt and she also carried a silver clutch, and wore drop earrings and statement rings. She pretty much could not have looked any better — seriously.
Do you love Priyanka’s look as much as we did, HollywoodLifers? Stay tuned and watch the Oscars to see her present at the 2016 Academy Awards! We’ll be covering all night.