Yowza! Kylie Jenner is stripping down for the cover of ‘Wonderland’ magazine this month, and as expected, she looks INSANELY sexy! Ditching her usual glammed up image for a more natural look, the reality star poses in nothing but a button-up and men’s undies — but are they be Tyga’s? See the pic here!
She’s back at it again, folks! Hot off her new Puma deal, Kylie Jenner is making headlines once again, this time as the sexy star of Wonderland magazine’s new ‘Fame Issue.’ Ditching her usual glammed up image for the shoot, the 18-year-old reality star strips down to pose in a myriad of laid-back, yet sultry looks, one of which even sees her posing in a pair of men’s underwear! Is it possible that Tyga helped style her for the shoot? See for yourself here!
Dayum, Kylie! The reality star is looking all sort of gorgeous on the cover of Wonderland magazine‘s latest issue, and we can’t get enough! While racy cover shoots are nothing new for the social media queen, Kylie opted for an entirely different kind of look this time around, posing in a mix of loungewear-inspired looks — and yes, even men’s underwear! While there’s no telling if the white Y-front briefs are actually Tyga’s, it wouldn’t be the first time that Kylie has posed in her man’s undies for the sake of a photo shoot. Either way, we’re totally loving these sultry new pics! Even the social media mogul couldn’t help but acknowledge the refreshing style of the shoot. “I love how different this cover is,” she gushed on Instagram.
Kylie Jenner Slams Boob Job Rumors: ‘My Mom Would Never Let Me’
In addition to the jaw-dropping new photo shoot, Kylie also sat down with the magazine to address her sexy new image, and the sometimes unfortunate rumors that came along with it.“People think that I’ve had everything done. I thought it was going to chill down when I said: ‘OK, I admit it, I got my lips done, I never lied, I just wasn’t telling the whole truth’,” she told Wonderland. “Then people took that and were like, ‘Oh well, if she got her lips done she probably got everything done‘. People don’t realize I just turned 18, so there’s no way my mom would ever let me undergo a nose job or a boob job.”
In September 2015, Kylie even went so far as to make a video for her website proving she hasn’t had work done. “I don’t share this with a lot of people,” Kylie revealed “Everyone thinks I’ve gotten a breast augmentation recently and I haven’t! I just use the bombshell [bra] by Victoria’s Secret. It’s life changing. I’ve gotten all my sisters on it and all my friends. If you ever want the look of bigger breasts that’s what I do!
While the reality star may be more famous than ever these days, what with her appearances on Keeping Up With The Kardashians and social media, Kylie admits that what you see on screen is only a glimpse into her real life. “Nobody really knows who I am. People think that because we have a reality TV show that they know everything, but it’s like, I’m not filming right now,” she admitted. “That’s maybe 5 percent out of my day.” If what we see is only 5 percent of her day, just imagine what the other 95 percent must be like!
HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Kylie’s sexy Wonderland cover? Sound off below!