Woohoo! The 58th Annual Grammy Awards took place on Monday, Feb. 15, and there were so many memorable moments. Browse through our gallery and see our favorites, including Taylor Swift’s big diss, Justin Bieber’s epic performance, and more!
The 58th Annual Grammy Awards lit up the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on Feb. 15, and there were so many memorable moments that we’ll be talking about for weeks to come! From Justin Bieber to Taylor Swift, we loved seeing all of our favorite musicians together under the same roof.
Here are some of our favorite moments from the show (in no particular order):
1. Justin Bieber shared the stage with Skrillex and Diplo. He started with a sexy new rendition of “Love Yourself,” and then, he followed it up with a performance of “Where Are U Now?” with the two famous DJs. Justin may only have one Grammy win under his belt, but he just proved he deserves a lot more in the future.
2. Taylor Swift won Album Of The Year for 1989 and dissed Kanye West during her acceptance speech! “And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to the young woman out there, there are going to be people along the way who try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame. But if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going, you will look around and you will know it was you and the people who love you who put you there, and that will be the greatest feeling in the world,” she said.
3. Lady Gaga paid tribute to her hero, David Bowie, by not only dressing up as him, but performing a medley of his hit songs, including “Changes.” She also used some very cool holograms!
Stream music, completely unlimited and ad-free, RIGHT HERE
4. Gwen Stefani paid a special tribute to her love, Blake Shelton, during her live reveal of her “Make Me Like You” video. Technically, the moment happened during a commercial break, but it was too memorable to not mention!
5. Beyonce walked out on stage to present the Record Of The Year award. She had such a small cameo during the awards show, but she slays everything she does, including, presenting awards. Ladies, it’s time to get in formation!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? What moment was your favorite? Tell us below! And then, browse through our gallery above.