For the ultimate girly girl, Kate Spade’s Fall 2016 Fashion Show on Feb. 12 was soft, romantic and whimsical.
To fit the floral, pastel and romantic clothing, the hair and makeup was simple and effortless at the Kate Spade New York Fashion Week presentation on Feb. 12.
[hl_amazon_single url=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0169MMUNM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0169MMUNM&linkCode=as2&tag=hollywoocom-20&linkId=HINTMAZR6S5MMXN3″ header=”Buy Kate Spade” title=”Shop 20 More Colors Here”]
The beauty looks were sponsored by Beauty.com.
Here’s how to get the hair look, led by stylist Recine and Sarah Potempa using PHYTO and the Beachwaver.
1. “Prep the hair with a bit of PHYTO Volume Intense Mousse.
2. Work PHYTOSpecific Thermoperfect 8 and PHYTOSpecific Integral Hydrating Mist (coming soon to Beauty.com) into the hair for added texture.
3. Using The Beachwaver Co. Pro Dry (coming soon to Beauty.com), dry the hair leaving it loose and undone.
4. Lightly gather the hair in a low pony tail at the nape of the neck loosely tied with a soft elastic.
5. Secure the ponytail with a velvet ribbon.
6. Finish the look with PHYTO Phytolaque Soie Finishing Spray.”
While some models wore ponytails, others kept hair down, with natural texture.
Here’s how to get the flawless skin:
“Moisturize the skin with WEI 5 Sacred Grains Rapid Glow Liquid Milk followed by WEI Five Sacred Grains Perfect Radiance Pudding Cream for added hydration. Finish the look with a dab of Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Lip Balm.”
Kate Spade Runway — Hair & Makeup: Soft & Feminine
Makeup artist Romy Soleimani lead the skincare and makeup for Beauty.com using Kevyn Aucoin.
“Apply Kevyn Aucoin Luminous Foundation (coming soon to Beauty.com) to the center of the face and anywhere redness occurs as needed.
For extra coverage, apply Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer underneath the eyes.
“Apply Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo in Candlelight to the inner corners of the eyes and the orbital crescent to highlight the face.
For a natural, luminous glow dab WEI Lotus Blossom Hydra Fresh Eye Cream (coming soon to Beauty.com) to the eye lids.
Curl the lashes with Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler followed by Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara – Curling to create a doe-eyed look.
Do you love the soft and pretty hair and makeup at Kate Spade?