We hilariously found out on Jan. 4 that Kelly Rohrbach will star alongside Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson in the new ‘Baywatch’ film, and she looks like a perfect CJ Parker! But what else should you know about the blonde beauty? We have five fun facts, here.
Kelly Rorhbach, 25, will be the new CJ Parker in the upcoming re-imagining of Baywatch, and we absolutely can’t wait to see it! But besides being absolutely beautiful, what else makes Kelly special? Here are 5 things you should know about the bronzed bombshell.
UPDATE: On April 27, Kelly was spotted golfing with Aaron Rodgers at Westchester Golf Course in LA, leading fans to believe the football star may be rebounding with her after breaking up with Olivia Munn.
Dwayne Johnson revealed on Instagram that Kelly would be his new co-star for the upcoming Baywatch movie on Jan. 4. The hilarious video features some slow-mo running (naturally), and The Rock shoving Kelly face-first into the sand. Watching it, we laughed and thought to ourselves, “Wow, this chick is cool, funny, and gorgeous. We want to know more about her.” So we put together a list of 5 things to know about the new CJ Parker.
1. The girl can GOLF. We mean, really golf. She got recruited to Georgetown University to play for the Division One women’s team in college! When she wasn’t doing that, she was majoring in theater at the school – she’s one well-rounded young lady.
2. She’s totally fearless. When she sat down with Sports Illustrated for an interview after being a featured rookie in the swimsuit issue, she was asked what the craziest thing she had to do on a shoot was. Her answer might give you the creepy-crawlies. “‘Wear’ a tarantula; surprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be—they’re weirdly soft” Ick!
3. She may have been a rookie in the 2015 SI swimsuit issue, but she’s pretty new to modelling! She moved to Los Angeles from Connecticut to follow her dream of acting, and after appearances on several TV shows, her agent suggested she tried modelling. We’re glad she did – this gal’s a natural!
4. She has a big family. The gorgeous model is one of five kids! And the family is very close. She frequently posts pics of the squad, calling them “the Brady Bunch.” The fam goes on vacation, out to dinner, and plays sports together. Cute!
5. She dated infamous ladies man Leonardo DiCaprio! The beauty began heating things up with Leo in June 2015, and the couple recently called it quits after a trip to St. Barth’s in Dec. the same year. Bummer! He totally lost out.
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Will Kelly be a perfect CJ? Let us know in the comments below!