It’s a battle of the cooking sisters! Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner challenge each other to a turkey day cook off after they went back and forth on Twitter. This is going to be oh so good!
It’s war … in the kitchen! Khloe Kardashian, 31, and Kylie Jenner, 18, had an intense exchange for their millions of fans about who is the better cook! That’s when Kylie told Khloe that she’s just jealous that she’s never revealed her top secret sweet potato soufflé recipe, uh oh! But Khloe has a plan and she’s enlisting the help of another one of her sisters to kick Kylie’s butt!
This exchange went back and forth for a hot minute and it was so funny! We know that both of the girls love to cook and they get it from their mama, Kris Jenner. Khloe is hosting Thanksgiving at her house again this year despite her staph infection, she says she’s feeling better. We have always known that she loves to cook so we’re a bit surprised Kylie is getting in on the action too.
@khloekardashian you're just so fucking jealous that I won't give you my sweet potato soufflé recipe
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) November 24, 2015
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 24, 2015
We also love how Khloe finally revealed her famous mac & cheese recipe. Check it out below:
- 1 16oz bag of macaroni
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 box of Velveeta, cut into cubes
- 1 stick of butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Butter flavor PAM Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2. Boil noodles using instructions on package. Drain and pour cooked noodles in a large mixing bowl. Add your eggs, butter and milk, and stir.
- 3. Sprinkle each seasoning from one side of bowl to the other side and stir in. Next, add your Velveeta and 75 percent of your shredded cheese and stir.
- 4. Spray a 1 qt. glass baking dish with PAM (butter-flavor), pour contents of bowl into the dish and even it out with your spoon. Cover the top of your noodles by sprinkling the rest of the shredded cheese.
- 5. Bake uncovered in oven for 25 minutes. Take out when top is bubbly and golden brown.
- 6. Enjoy!
HollywoodLifers, who do you think will win the cook-off? Sound off below!