Thanksgiving is right around the corner and HollywoodLife.com has some yummy cocktail recipes that will compliment even the heartiest of Thanksgiving Day meals!
Gobble Gobble! Thanksgiving is here and we bet you’re gearing up for your big holiday plans. If you’re hosting the party or simply attending a family get together, we have some cocktail recipes that are sure to make you the life of the party!
Orange Mango Martini
· 1 oz Tequila
· 1 oz Orange flavored vodka
· 3 oz Orange Mango Sparkling ICE
· Juice of 1 lime
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with orange peel.
Maple Whiskey Sour
2 ounces Bulleit Bourbon
1 ounce fresh lemon
3/4 ounce maple simple syrup (1 part maple-1 part hot water and integrate for syrup)
2-3 dashes angostura bitters
Garnish: lemon wedge
Credit: TCM Wine Club
· 2 bottles TCM Wine Club’s Café Zoetrope
· 3-4 fresh figs, sliced (or 1 cup dried figs)
· 1-2 fresh gala apples, sliced
· 1 cup of cherries
· 2-3 oranges, sliced (not peeled)
· 1 lemon, sliced
· 3 cups sparkling apple cider
· 1 cup orange juice
· ½ cup brandy
· ½ cup dark spiced rum
· 4 cinnamon sticks
· 5 whole cloves
1. Slice apples and insert whole cloves directly into the fruit.
2. Combine all fruit slices in a glass pitcher and slowly pour in brandy and wine. Cover and chill from 2-24 hours (the longer, the better)
3. Before serving, add sparkling cider and orange juice. Stir gently and serve over ice. Makes approximately 15 servings.
SPARKLING APPLE HOT TODDY
6 oz. Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE
1 ½ oz. whisky or apple brandy
1 teaspoon honey
Cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices for garnish
Coat the bottom of a glass coffee cup with honey. Add whisky or brandy
Heat Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE in a small sauce pot
Pour hot SPARKLING ICE into glass. Stir to combine ingredients
Garnish with cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices
ONEHOPE Wine’s Fig & Rosemary Sparkling Cocktail
Ingredients: (Makes 4 drinks)
Rosemary Simple Syrup
3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
½ cup fig puree (2 cups fresh figs, 4 tbs. water blended in a food processor)
4 oz. chilled vodka
Juice from 2 lemons (peel for garnish)
4 oz. Rosemary Simple Syrup
ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
Combine honey, water, and fresh rosemary into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the mixture has reduced by half. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool completely.
While simple syrup is chilling, remove stems from figs and place all but two figs in a food processor. Pulse to puree until consistency resembles that of applesauce. Set aside.
Using a citrus peeler, peel lemons to juice and then set juice aside.
Once simple syrup has chilled completely, combine syrup, fig puree, chilled vodka, lemon juice, and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
Fill two glasses with ice and pour cocktail mixture into each glass.
Top with ONEHOPE Sparkling Brut and garnish with lemon peel, fresh rosemary, and one half fig each.
1 cup Deep Eddy Cranberry
1 cup Tart Cherry Juice or 100% Cherry Juice
1 cup Red Wine (an inexpensive blend is fine)
4 cinnamon sticks
Fresh cranberries to garnish
Combine Deep Eddy Cranberry, cherry juice and red wine in a pitcher. Add the juice of 1 orange and cut up the other orange into slices. Add orange slices then pour over ice into 4 mason jars, and garnish with orange slices, cranberries and a cinnamon stick.
Pumpkin Spice Martini
1 ½ oz. Irish Crème (we used O’Maras)
1 oz. Deep Eddy Vodka
2 oz. Half and half
1 tsp. pumpkin spice extract
cinnamon stick to garnish
cinnamon sugar to rim
Combine Irish Crème, Deep Eddy Vodka, half and half and pumpkin spice extract in shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a martini glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
1 ½ oz Deep Eddy Cranberry
1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
1 oz simple syrup
Cranberries to garnish
Lime wheel to garnish
Combine Deep Eddy Cranberry, lime juice and simple syrup in shaker over ice. Shake and strain into martini glass, garnish with cranberries and lime.
1 ½ oz TY KU Silver Sake
Top with Sparkling (Split)
METHOD – Shake/Strain/Top
GLASS – Flute
GARNISH – Strawberries
Christy Pope’s Tannenbaum Swizzle, courtesy of HomeGoods
½ tsp (2.5ml) Green Chartreuse
2 oz (60ml) Tanqueray Gin
¾ oz (22.5ml) Fresh Lime juice
¾ oz (22.5ml) Simple Syrup
½ tsp (2.5ml) Pomegranate Molasses
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Sprig of Rosemary
BARWARE & GLASSES
*All the barware used in this recipe is available at
Tall, Slim Collins Glass
Swizzle Stick or Extra Long Spoon
Ice Bucket & Ice Scooper
Measure ingredients into a Collins glass
and top with Pellet (Sonic) ice. Pro Tip!
You can buy bags of Pellet ice at Sonic
Swizzle with a long spoon to
incorporate the water and mix the
Add in a couple dashes of the
Top with more crushed / pellet ice into
the shape of a cone, and garnish with a
sprig of rosemary and a few
Ruby Cran Sparkle
· ½ oz. Viniq® Ruby Shimmery Liqueur
· ¼ oz. Cran-raspberry juice
· Fill up with Spumante Sparkling wine
· Chill all ingredients 2 hours prior to mixing
· Build in flute glass
· 2 white chocolate covered Maraschino Cherries with sugar crystals
· Melt white chocolate chips in double boiler over slowly simmering water
· Stir until melted and immediately dip dry cherry half way in chocolate and place on wax paper
· Sparkle silver sugar crystals on chocolate
· Allow to set in fridge for 30 minutes before using as Garnish
· 6-8 oz. flute glass
Shimmer & Shine
Glassware: Flute glass
· 1/4 oz. peach purée
· 1/4 oz. Viniq® Glow Shimmery Liqueur
· Fill up with Barefoot Bubbly® Moscato
· Chill all ingredients 2 hours prior to mixing
· Rim glass with Agave and lightly sprinkle shimmery gold stars around the rim (Edible Gold stars available in the baking aisle)
· Build ingredients in glass
· Fruit Garnish: flared peach slices
HollywoodLifers, we hope you enjoy these delicious holiday cocktails!