Zendaya looked stunning when she arrived at the 2015 AMAs and we loved how she wore her hair slicked back with a beautiful pink lip!
Zendaya Coleman is simply gorgeous! The 19-year-old looked flawless when she walked the carpet at the American Music Awards on Nov. 22 in LA and we absolutely loved her polished look. Her hair was slicked back and her makeup perfectly complimented her beautiful pink dress. She even revealed that she did her own makeup for the show — so cool!
Zendaya looked totally fierce when she arrived at the Microsoft Theater in LA to attend the AMAs in her dress designed by Emanuel Ungaro. This is the most grown up we’ve ever seen the teen look and she totally pulled it off. Her pink pout was beautiful and we love how she went for a neutral lid as to not overpower her outfit — she gets an A plus from us!
HollywoodLife.com spoke with celebrity hairstylist Ray Dodson, who revealed how he achieved Zendaya’s flawless hair!
Get the Look: CHI Celebrity Ambassador Zendaya at the American Music Awards
Hair by Ray Dodson
“Zendaya is wearing a vibrant outfit tonight,” Ray said. “So we decided to go with a bone straight. Sleek moment that is achievable by every girl.”
1. Wash and condition hair with CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to nourish and hydrate.
2. Blow dry hair straight with CHI Touch 2 Touch Screen Hair Dryer.
3. Once dry, section hair out in half inch pieces and spray with CHI Texturizing Spray.
4. Straighten each section with CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Hair Styling Iron. When completely straightened, part hair down the middle using a rat tail comb.
5. Disperse a small amount of CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil throughout for shine and as a protective coat.
6. To keep hair sleek and rid of fly aways, finish with CHI Reworkable Taffy.
HollywoodLifers, what did you think of Zendaya’s AMAs beauty look?
— Chloe Melas