If there’s anyone who we couldn’t stop talking about at the AMAs, it was JLo. From the minute she stepped on stage to kick off the show, she looked stunning. See all her outfits here!
Jennifer Lopez totally won the American Music Awards as host, performer and well, best dressed without a doubt. From her long-sleeved body suit, to her canary yellow wide-legged pant suit, JLO rocked a total of 10 outfits at the AMAs, and we definitely can’t name our favorite. So, you tell us!
[hl_amazon_single url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0451468694/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0451468694&linkCode=as2&tag=hollywoocom-20&linkId=UG6CSW2ZOJUXM4ED” header=”Shop JLo’s Book” title=“True Love”]
Here are all Jennifer Lopez’s outfits for AMAs:
1. JLo opened the show in the bodysuit of all bodysuits. Naturally, she had a seriously epic performance (one of the best we’ve ever seen), in a long-sleeved, full paint body suit covered in prints and sequins. She also took on and off a fur jacket which I literally need now. Most impressive were the heels (also with fur on them) that she danced to the whole time.
2. Her next look was a pink, turtleneck, long-sleeved dress with sequins, that flared out right after the knees!
3. She quickly came out to introduce Jenny McCarthy wearing a nude, dress with netting. We literally only saw it for ten seconds, but naturally, she looked great.
4. This may not particularly count as an outfit, but she was shown in between commercial breaks wearing a bathrobe and wearing her hair in a towel — a girl of my own heart!
5. Next up was a super sexy gold dress with a slit right up the front, and she wore her hair down for this one. Literally, can she do any wrong?
6. She presented the New Artist of the Year Award in a sheer illusion top over a high-waisted, sequined black mini shorts and a starred belt. Underneath you could see her bra, and well, her perfectly toned body!
7. She looked absolutely radiant next in a bright yellow, super plunging, wide-legged paint suit with a cape and a black and silver belt. She literally looked like a queen!
8. And then there was, another paint suit before the new Star Wars footage aired.
9. Right before bringing out Jeremy Renner for the last award of the night, she wore one of the hottest looks of all — a gown that was almost fully see-through with some crystals covering certain parts. Seriously, she looked HOT.
10. Naturally, she ended the night in the sexiest dress ever (yes, somehow they still got sexier). She displayed all her cleavage in a light blue gown that displayed a lot of under-boob, but of course, looked perfect!
Which look was your favorite, HollywoodLifers?
— Emily Longeretta