Kendall Jenner rocked a trendy and cool hairstyle for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show after party on Nov. 10. Her hairstylist is breaking down the exact look below!
Kendall Jenner, 20, was the talk of the Victoria’s Secret runway on Nov. 10 in NYC. We can’t all be supermodels, but we can copy the exact hair look worn by Kendall at the show and at the after party!
Here is how to get Kendall’s after party look from Sarah:
“1. Start using the Beachwaver S1, section by section. Leave out about two inches of the ends. Curl away from the face.
2. Add a texture spray to the roots and at the top to give the look a lot of volume.
3. Use the Beachwaver Co. Mini On Set Styling Brush to tease roots and add additional volume.
4. Pull top section of hair up with a clear elastic at the top of the head. Twist the bun to add texture.
6. Finish by pulling out beachwaves to the side.”
Kendall Jenner’s Hair At Victoria’s Secret — Get The Exact Look
During the show, Kendall rocked the same beachy waves look as the other models and Angels. Follow these instructions for the runway look:
“1. Prep hair with a mega lift volumizing mousse and blow dry up with the Beachwaver Co. Pro Dryer. Loosely blow dry hair to create natural volume with a natural part. Bring all hair forward and separate in to the left and right sides. Start by sectioning hair from the bottom up using the Beachwaver Co. Darby Clip.
2. Using the Beachwaver S1, clamp near the ends of your hair, leaving about 1” out at the ends. Then, press the arrow away from your face. The curling iron does all the work for you by rotating in both directions. You control the temperature, the speed and the rotation, so it works on all hair types and textures. Continue to curl up in large 2” sections as you move your way up. Then repeat on the other side.
3. Spray a flexible hairspray on the Beachwaver Co. On Set Styling Brush, which is a combination of boar bristle and nylon bristles. Brush out all the waves. Finish by smoothing the ends with a lightweight shine serum.
Tip: If you have curly or frizzy hair, try the Beachwaver Co. Mini Touch Up Iron (which was also used on some of the girls backstage the VS Fashion Show).”
Do you love Kendall’s half up bun?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas