Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley have done it yet again, they kicked total butt when they hosted the 2015 CMAs! Between Brad dropping his pants and jabbing Blake Shelton for his divorce, it was pretty wild and we loved it!
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley hit the ground running from the moment they took the CMAs stage. The longtime hosts of the show had another successful and funny night of hosting on Nov. 4 and we think they are funnier than ever! Whether it was joking about the dating site “Farmers Only” or Brad and Carrie’s opening jingle, we were hooked. Check out HollywoodLife.com‘s top five funniest moments from Brad and Carrie!
1. The Star Wars opening was priceless! Carrie dressed up as Carrie Fisher and Brad was “Guitar Solo”– they pretended as though their entire Star Wars opening had been scrapped! They went all over backstage informing celebs that the intro was dunzo and they ran into Darius Rucker, Luke Bryan and Little Big Town and their reactions were insanely funny!
2. Brad dropped his pants for a selfie with Carrie and it was hilarious. It also looked like he stuffed his boxers! The Game anyone?
3. Making fun of Blake Shelton during their “Cray Cray” opening number! Carrie said: “Of course, we can’t ignore the breakup that really rocked the world … Two people we know and love … Miss Piggy and Kermit.” That’s when the camera showed Miss Piggy and Kermit. But the best part was when Brad said: “In a completely different topic of no relation… Howdy, Blake!” It was so funny seeing Blake getting so red!
4. Loved when they bantered with Justin Timberlake! Brad said he hoped to sing JT’s hilarious song “D*ck In A Box.” He said it was a holiday “package” but that he couldn’t remember the name or “put my finger on it.” Eww, it was so gross we loved it!
5. But one of the best moments had to be when William Shatner came out dressed as a Storm Trooper! They were saying how much they loved
They also joked about the song from the Farmers Only dating site and every made a jab at Josh Duggar. It was all fun and games, they also dissed Caitlyn Jenner‘s transition which wasn’t cool in our opinion.
HollywoodLifers, do you think they did a good job?
— Chloe Melas