Casual waves are never going out of style — the hair looks soft, romantic and feminine. Copy Jessica Biel’s signature style with expert tips!
Here’s how to get the exact look with tips from her hairstylist Sarah Potempa:
“1) Create a clean center part by using a tail comb.
2) Apply a smoothing product, like Aussie’s Mousse + Leave in Conditioner from the roots to end and blowdry smooth with the Beachwaver’s On Set Styling Brush. Note: this is a nylon + boar bristle mix that works to lay down the cuticle and reduce frizz.
3) Section hair up with the Darby Clip and start curling from the bottom working your way up.
4) Curl 2″ sections with The Beachwaver S1 by clamping near the ends and pressing the arrow away from the mirror. Note: The Beachwaver rotates in both directions and you control it, which makes it easy to recreate Jessica’s look!
5) Once you get to the top layer, slide the button on the side of the Beachwaver to “slow.” This will slow down the rotation of the curling iron to get a nice, smooth wave around the front!
6) Spray the Beachwaver’s On Set Styling with a flexible hairspray and brush all the waves together to create a beautiful, fresh look.”
Jessica’s gorgeous makeup was done by Beau Nelson. Do you love Jessica’s romantic waves?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas