Leave it to Taylor Swift and Beyonce to lead the way in hair trends! Bangs and textured waves are super trendy for fall — get expert tips on how to wear them below!
Ken Paves is a renowned celebrity stylist who works with stars like Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria, but he also loves helping real women look and feel great. He’s spilling his top 5 fall hair trends and how you can get the celeb look right here!
Ken tells HollywoodLife.com:
1. Texture: “This fall is all about adding texture. Most recently, haircut perimeters became more blunt and parts became more defined. This upcoming season, you will see a play on these already existing styles by adding a looser, tuftier, natural wave texture. Achieve this type of look with Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Whip on damp hair. Set a deep center part and allow your hair to air dry or use your hairdryer on low speed, as to not blow the wave out of it. Once dry, finish with Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Flexible Hold Hairspray.”
2. Barely There Waves: “Loose, barely-there waves and effortless texture are perfect with layered clothes and fall textures. Use a dry shampoo and Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Flexible Hold Hairspray with a curling iron or flat iron to create natural, lived in looking waves. Too done is old fashioned, effortless is modern. Boho waves and long hair that appears to be naturally air-dried unwound and effortless perfection. Thick texture and kinky movement. Think morning-after, off-center, entirely unkempt hair styled in tousled, cool-girl waves.”
Fall Hair Trends — Expert Tips To Get The Celebrity Look
3. Bangs: “Bangs will be the new change to expect this season. Past seasons, hair length has been all about long bobs and mid-length cuts. Plan to see bangs come into play with these cuts. Already sporting this trend is Victoria Beckham and her fresh new bangs. A tip for natural wavy hair with bangs — use Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Spray before blowing out your bangs. This will expand each strand and make them fuller and more controlled.”
4. Color: “Reddish brown is certain to be a huge trend in hair color this fall. Other colors certain to make the scene will be rich chocolate, dark auburn, warm copper, bright orange red, and platinum blonde! Maintain your color by using a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner such as Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Nourish and Hydrate Collection to protect against fading. Be sure to incorporate a conditioning mask into your at home routine for overall healthier hair as well.”
5. “Hair accessories are making a comeback! I love a headband as a great way to add some personality to your style or dress up your second day hair! Luxe leather headbands are right on trend for fall.”
Are you going to try some of these hair trends this fall?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas