Get ready because a brand new TV show, ‘DASH Dolls’ premieres on E! Sept. 20 and it’s all about the Kardashian’s DASH boutique and the crazy things that go down. The star of the show is a mini-Kim Kardashian, her name is Durrani Popal and she’s 26-years-old! HollywoodLife.com got to chat with the beauty and we have the scoop on this new star.
Everyone wants to know who is this doe-eyed Middle Eastern beauty on Kim Kardashian‘s new reality show, DASH Dolls! Meet Durrani Popal, who hails from San Francisco, Calif., and she has become DASH’s top doll! You’ve seen her pop up on Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons when the sisters opened a DASH boutique in Southampton but other than that, not much is known about this Kardashian look-alike. Look no further because Durrani sat down with HollywoodLife.com and we have the dish, dolls.
Here’s everything you need to know about your next Kardashian obsession!
1. When she’s not working at DASH, she’s designing jewelry for her newly launched jewelry line, Jewels By Durrani! The best part is they will be sold at DASH stores starting this month! “I always wanted to pursue fashion design and have my own jewelry and clothing lines. I wanted something that represented me, there are a lot of Middle Eastern influences in it.”
2. Durrani is scared of … heights! “My biggest fear is heights. I’m really scared of flying or being close to an edge! I actually flew this weekend and it was an accomplishment. I have learned breathing techniques and meditation to cope!”
3. She loves all things Disney! “My favorite movie is AladdinI! I’m obsessed with everything Disney. I used to have a season pass and go once a week All the girls at DASH, we used to go together because we all had passes.”
4. Her style is closest to Kim’s! “Probably, Kim! I wear a lot of two-piece sets and she is the one that I feel I relate to and is very chic and more simple. I love anything that looks good on me.”
5. Despite starring on a new TV show, she says she’s actually really shy! “People don’t know how shy I am. I’m very extremely shy! I’m really shy. On TV you wouldn’t expect that but in person I am.”
HollywoodLifers, don’t forget to tune into DASH Dolls Sept. 20 on E!.
— Chloe Melas