Kim Kardashian is loving the slicked back, wet hair look, and we saw it again at the Tome Spring Summer 2016 Fashion Show. Get expert tips on the look below.
The slicked back hair look seen at Tome SS 2016 is high fashion, but it can also work for real life. Find out how to create the look Kim Kardashian, 34, loves on yourself below.
evo’s lead stylist Kenna said the inspiration is the look when you first get out of the shower — wet, clean hair pulled back away from your clean face.
Tome Spring Summer — Get The Slicked Back Hair Look Kim Kardashian Loves
Here’s how to get the look:
“1. Mist hair with day of grace we are going to do a lot of brushing. this will allow us to get roy through it!
2. Dry the hair back behind the ears with bradford creating a natural scruffy texture for the length.
3. Start at the nape, section the hair 1 inch (3cm) and apply evo gangsta grip to roots with your fingertips. flattening hair to scalp as you apply.
4. Continue sections up the head flattening the hair using evo gangsta grip and truman.
5. In front of the ears take diagonal forward sections, continue to the hairline with evo gangsta grip. Use roy to add a ribbed effect.
6. Holding the hair tight on the sides use a hairdryer with a directional nozzle to dry the evo gangsta grip into place.
7. Spritz a little shebang-a-bang into the back of the hair to bridge the gap between the wet roots and dry ends for a beautiful subtle contrast.”
Would you wear your hair slicked back like this?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas