This is so scary! Janice Dickinson is currently a contestant living in the ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ house and she suffered a life-threatening incident in the Diary Room on Sept. 1. The whole scene was broadcasted for viewers to watch on TV.
Janice Dickinson‘s, 60, life was threatened during a broadcast of Celebrity Big Brother on Sept. 1. The model had an allergic reaction and suffered a seizure after being stung by an insect in the house as shocked viewers watched the broadcast. Take a look at the scary event that occurred here.
It’s a little shocking that the producers of CBB didn’t act sooner when Janice brought up the fact that she needed an EpiPen ‘right away’ to stop her allergic reaction. After being stung by what Janice believes to be either a bee or a hornet, the 60-year-old’s hand started turning a different color. As the CBB voice was trying to calm her down, Janice continued to panic, saying, “I don’t want it to reach my heart!”
As soon as a staffer arrived to check on the situation, they immediately called for an ambulance. However, while waiting for help to come, Janice looked like she had a seizure on the chair before she falling off of it. The producers briefly cut away from the scene before returning to it. Take a look at the scary footage below.
Click to buy Janice’s Everything About Me Is Fake . . . book on Amazon
Janice was then treated at a hospital for a few hours before returning to the house, a CBB rep told TMZ. Just to get a clue about how serious the incident was, a source that was in contact with Janice revealed the model “almost died” from the allergic reaction. Janice didn’t have her EpiPen with her in the CBB house, but after this event, we’re hoping show producers will make an exception for her.
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Should Janice still stay in the house or should she go home after that life-threatening experience?
— Michelle Phi