Saying goodbye to talented acts is never easy, but how else will we find this years ‘America’s Got Talent’ champ?! 7 more acts made it through to the semi-finals on the August 26 results show — find out which ones!
America voted and the results are in! Nick Cannon announced the next 7 acts to make it through to the semi-finals on Season 10 of America’s Got Talent! The Regurgitator, the man who is able to swallow objects and bring them up, made it through to the next round and we are not surprise — he’s amazing! We have the full recap on the other 6 acts who made it through!
1) Mountain Faith Band — The blue grass group will continue putting their unique twist on our favorite tunes for at least one more week! Heidi seemed to be the most excited of the judges — she loves them!
2) Alicia Michilli — the beautiful singer was in tears when her name was called as a semi-finalist!
3) Oz Perlman — “Tighten things up,” was the only piece of advice Howie had for the mind-reader.
4) The Regurgitator — “I can’t wait to see what you regurgitate up next!” Heidi exclaimed.
5) Freelusion — “I am so happy for you guys,” Mel told them after they found out they would be moving forwards.
6) Gary Vider — thanks to the night’s live save feature, this comedian made it through!
7) Daniella Mass — the judges decided to keep this amazing singer in the competition — she really is SO talented.
We cannot wait for the semi-finals to begin! HollywoodLifers, do you think Gary deserved the live save? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
— Shira Benozilio