Sarah could look good with any style — especially beachy waves. The ‘Modern Family’ star looked stunning at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards on August 16 with a natural bob, but even added a little braid!
Sarah Hyland, 24, totally lit up the carpet at the Galen Center in Los Angeles! She rocked an adorable yellow crop top and shorts and we could not get over that hair. Luckily, we know how her hair stylist, Ryan Richman did it!
Here’s the step-by-step, right from Ryan, on how to get that look plus that perfect braid:
– Prep damp hair with a small handful of Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam for flexible body and fullness, and comb product throughout the hair to distribute evenly throughout the hair while creating a deep side part.
– Create a deep, side part then prep hair at the root withPaul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hydromist Blow-Out Spray and use a medium round brush to dry hair in 1″ sections while directing the root directly off the scalp to achieve maximum volume.
– Once hair is completely dry, place a small amount of Paul Mitchell Dry Wax on your fingertips for control and then braid a small section of hair off of the side part and secure it with a bobby pin at the nape of the neck.
– Create slight bends in the rest of the hair with the Paul Mitchell Neuro Style to achieve a subtle, natural wave.
– Finish the look with a humidity resistant spray, Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Finishing Spray locks in style and delivers shine with a touchable finish.
He shared a pic on Instagram before the carpet, styling her hair, with a flat iron in hand. “We take these things reeeeaaaallly serious,” he captioned, adding a ton of hashtags, including “#iheartpm” and “#paulmitchell.”
Well, Sarah looks better than ever! Do you love her look, HollywoodLifers?
— Emily Longeretta