If you’re 21+ and planning to watch ‘Sharknado 3’ LIVE on July 22, then this drinking game is a MUST. Just wait until you see the rules!
Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No is coming for us whether we like it or not, so we might as well embrace the bad weather and get totally trashed while live-tweeting the event. Don’t worry, HollywoodLife.com has the rules and the drinks you’ll need to play along. Let’s do this!
It’s no secret that Sharknado is all anyone is going to be talking about on Wednesday, July 22 at 9pm ET — especially on social media. If you’re planning on live-tweeting, or you’re hosting/attending a viewing party, then you absolutely must play HollywoodLife.com‘s Sharknado 3 drinking game! Oh, one last thing: you must be 21+ to play!
Take a shot…
- Any time someone says, “Oh hell no!”
- Every time Ian Ziering‘s Fin takes his shirt off
- For every cameo you recognize
- Every time someone gets eaten by a shark
- Every time something random is used to kill a shark
- If/when Fin & April (Tara Reid) kiss
- Any time a shark Hassles the Hoff (David Hasselhoff)
- If/when a major character dies
Take a sip…
- Every time someone says “Sharknado”
- When someone absolutely should die, but doesn’t
- Every time someone makes a shark pun
- For every cameo you don’t recognize
- Any time you see blatant product placement
- Every time the Today Show makes an appearance
If you’re unsure what to drink during Sharknado 3, some of HollywoodLife.com‘s favorite alcohols are Svedka‘s Grapefruit Jalepeno, Skinnygirl Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Svedka‘s 100 Degrees, and margarita mixes by Sandra Lee and Parrot Bay. Plus, ALL things Margaritaville — especially if it involves their amazing mixer.
Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Are YOU planning on playing the Sharknado 3 drinking game while watching the film? Comment below and tell us how it worked out!
— Lauren Cox