The models rocking the runway during the MIKOH Summer 2015 show at Miami Swim Week had some seriously stunning waves and a perfectly bronzed glow — we know how to get their exact look!
Beachy waves are perfect for summer, so they are obviously all over the Miami Swim fashion week runway. Not only were the waves stunning at the MIKOH show, so were the bronzed glows. Get the exact hair and tans seen on models at MIKOH right here!
TRESemmé Stylist Tyler Laswell created soft waves with tons of volume for a super sexy look:
“1. Begin by taking small sections of hair and lightly misting with water until damp. Layer TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and TRESemméYouth Boost Youthful Fullness Emulsion Spray to each section until hair is fully covered.
2. Dry hair using a blow dryer and a wide-tooth comb. TIP: Be sure to lift hair at the root using the comb for added volume.
3. With a 1-inch curling iron, take sectioned hair and begin curling using a reverse-curling technique. This requires the lengths of the hair closest to the scalp to be wrapped 2-3 times around the iron away from the face, and then released. Next, take the remaining lengths of the hair and wrap 2-3 times in the opposite direction. Repeat until all hair has been curled.
4. Complete the look with a mist of TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray for a light hold that lasts.”
How To Get The Perfect Bronzed Glow
Sophie Evans, St. Tropez Skin Finishing Expert, gave some amazing tips on how she gave the models their sexy bronze glow on the runway.
1. She applied a light layer of St. Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Moisturizer all over the models’ bods to hydrate and provide a perfectly smooth canvas.
2. For a light, natural glow, Sophie used St. Tropez’s NEW One Night Only in Light/Medium for fair skinned models and in Medium/Dark for models with olive to dark skin tones. For those with medium skin tones, Sophie used a combo of both shades.
3. Sophie dispensed a quarter sized-amount of product onto a St. Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt and with a flat, light hand, smoothed over the skin.
Are you rocking beachy waves and a sexy glow this summer?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas