Somehow, it’s been ten years since we sat in theaters and laughed out loud for 119 minutes straight to Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson trying to land women, along with their seriously amazing cast.
In reflection, Wedding Crashers taught us a lot about real friendship and true love. I mean, if a man gives you a bumper sticker quote to read at your sisters wedding, you know it’s true love. You can relive them all right here.
1. Never leave a fellow Crasher behind.
You wouldn’t leave your friend stranded a party right?
2. Throwing a literal tantrum does not work.
Unless your Isla Fisher.
3. Never trust a stranger at a wedding.
Unless it’s Owen Wilson.
4. Best friends always show up to your weddings.
Even if they’re strictly forbidden by the law.
5. Playing little games with your lover will strengthen your relationship.
And no it doesn’t mean you need more attention. That’s love, DUDE. Plus, it leads to this.
6. Love really is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.
I mean, come on. I can totally buy that. One hundred percent.
7. Men feel the same way about dating as we do, AKA a “forced, awkward, intimate situation.”
So relax girls.
8. Your true love won’t care what people think.
I mean, even if he/she’s crazy.
9. Always listen to your father.
Especially if it’s Christopher Walken.
10. Never, ever, ever, apologize for being yourself.
Do you miss Wedding Crashers as much as we do? Happy tenth anniversary!