Another year of SDCC has come to an end, and luckily, we’re wrapping it up with all of the things that you need to know. Whether you only caught glimpses of panels or haven’t been on Twitter all weekend, you’re in luck.
What will happen to Damon now that Elena’s gone on The Vampire Diaries? Who is the villain this season on AHS: Hotel? Not to worry, here’s all your answers, broken down nice and easy, straight from San Diego.
American Horror Story
– Characters from previous seasons will join this season, and check into the hotel. Raise your hand if you’re hoping it’s Seal Boy and Ma Petite like I am.
– Jamie Lee Curtis will tip her hat to the role that made her the ultimate scream queen in Halloween. “There is a wordless homage that I threw in, as a tipping of my hat to all of you Laurie Strode lovers out there,” she said. It’ll take place in episode two.
– None of the characters know who the killer is. Ryan Murphy made each of them shoot a scene where they were the murdered!
-Unlike AHS, some characters will survive and head to another town for later seasons.
The Vampire Diaries
– I’d say the most important fact was Julie Plec saying that there would be “shirtless stuff” every episode. Yes, please.
– Expect that crazy Damon back. Julie said we’ll see a lot of “naughty Damon trying not to be naughty,” which sounds, well delicious.
– Don’t give up on Bamon! “The beginning of Season 6 for Bonnie and Damon was the best stuff ever,” Ian Somerhalder said. Their friendship is a total goals relationship, so that’s good news.
– We’ll be seeing a different side of Scott this season — and it doesn’t sound so good. “Things are falling apart around him,” Tyler Posey said. “He’s kind of lost. It’s something we haven’t really dealt with before.”
– Newcomer Cody Christian hasn’t seen the first two seasons of Teen Wolf. C’mon, dude!
– If season one does well, Denis Leary‘s hope for season two is David Bowie.
– It will still be filled with music.
– We will find out the fate of past characters in the five-year time jump by episode 13.
The Walking Dead
– The wolves are back, in an unexpected way.
– There will be a ton of flashbacks, maybe even a full episode that’s completely in hindsight.
Fear The Walking Dead
– Even though it’s a spinoff, FTWD will have a completely different tone. However, the characters will still have a lot of history of pain in their past.
– The leaders will be unexpected characters.
– There has been no thoughts on doing a cross over special.
Once Upon A Time
– Merida from Brave will be featured in season five, played by Amy Manson. A clip showed a first look at the heroine too and basically we cannot wait.
– We finally got a glimpse at Emma (Jennifer Morrison) as the Dark Swan, which looked all sorts of incredible. “Emma went through a lot in her life, she’s always tried to be a good person and now she’s tethered to the darkness she’s free of that. I feel like she’s going to face some of the darkness and figure out how to overcome it and not just suppress it,” Jennifer said.
– You guys, Diggle is getting a costume.
– Jay Garrick has been cast as the season two villain, it’ll be played by Teddy Sears. In the comic book, he was the fastest man a live, so we cannot wait to see where this will go.
– Bella Thorne isn’t gone after all. Yes, she had her throat slit but we’ll actually be seeing more of her as the season goes on, as we saw in a new trailer at Comic-Con. “More mean and less dead,” as Bella said.
– None of the cast know who the killer is. Apparently this is a theme this year!
– The execs are ready to keep some major characters through the whole season, but did warn that anyone could go at any time.
— Emily Longeretta