Michelle Rodriguez looked amazing at the opening for the ‘Fast & Furious: Supercharged’ ride at Universal Studios Hollywood on June 23. Her simple yet sexy ponytail is the perfect summer look — get it with 7 expert tips below!
Pairing beautifully with her white outfit, Michelle Rodriguez rocked a wavy ponytail for the event. The cool, relaxed look is great for day and night, especially during the summer heat. Copy her look below!
TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. told HollywoodLife.com: “Pulling the waves back into a low pony made her look more casual, which is perfect for a daytime event.”
Here’s how to get the look:
“1. Prep clean, dry hair with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray to protect hair from excess heat and to add a bit of shine.
2. Use a 1″ curling wand and alternate the waves for each section to create added texture.
3. Loosen up the wave pattern by tugging on the curl before it cools then rake fingers through the style to relax the waves.
4. Spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray throughout the waves and scrunch to add definition to the waves.
5. Gather hair into a ponytail right above the nape of the neck and secure using an elastic.
6. Separate a small piece of hair from the underside of the ponytail and wrap around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin to create a more refined look.
7. Complete the look by spritzing the ponytail and face-framing hairs with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Brushable Hold Hairspray for a soft finish.”
Do you wear ponytails often?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas