Check out the full list of CFDA Awards winners! From honorees like Pharrell Williams and Betsey Johnson to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, a slew of designers and fashion influencers were awarded.
The 2015 CFDA Awards at Alice Tully Hall in Lincoln Center in NYC on June 1 was a fashionable affair, as honorees and presenters rocked the red carpet in one amazing look after another. The stylish set was out in full force, as everyone from Kim Kardashian and her hubby, Kanye West, to Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss stepped out for the glam occasion — but who walked away a winner? Read on for the full list of honorees.
The CFDA Awards 2015 winners were honored at the glam show, hosted by James Corden, as the celeb set and models served as presenters. Kim made her pregnant debut on the red carpet in an entirely sheer Proenza Schouler dress, which put her figure on full display — leave it to the mommy-to-be to show up in something seriously edgy and completely unexpected! While we loved seeing all the stylish stars come down the red carpet, the evening was all about the winners — and you can see a full list of the honorees below.
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: The Row
- Menswear Designer of the Year Award: Tom Ford
- Accessory Designer of the Year Award: Tabitha Simmons
- Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Rosie Assoulin
- Swarovski Award for Menswear: Hood by Air
- Swarovski Award for Accessory Design: Mansur Gavriel
- The Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Betsey Johnson
- The Media Award: Instagram
- The Founder’s Award: Millard “Mickey” Drexler
- The Fashion Icon Award: Pharrell Williams
- The International Award: Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli of Valentino
Congratulations are in order for all of the 2015 winners — and be sure to check out all of the fabulous fashion from the star-studded affair.