We’ve seen the wet hair look on Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, and recently on Kendall Jenner at the Billboard Awards. The slicked back style is easy to rock in real life — get expert tips below!
Kendall Jenner‘s sultry and sexy look at the 2015 Billboard Awards on May 17 was created by hairstylist and makeup artist, Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Rob Scheppy. He’s sharing the 7 easy steps to get the exact look below!
Wet Hair Look — Get The Slicked Back Style Worn By Kendall Jenner
Here’s the step by step:
“1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to damp hair for added volume.
3. Blow dry hair backwards using a round boar bristle brush to create volume at the roots.
4. Add 3-4 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands and distribute evenly through dry hair.
5. Flat iron entire head then comb hair backwards starting at the forehead.
6. Spray the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to tame flyaways and keep hair in place.
7. Finish the look by lightly spraying Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray over the entire head. This leaves the hair shiny, radiant and camera ready.”
Kendall Jenner At BBMA — Her Hot Makeup
To go with her sultry hairstyle, she rocked dark lips and a nude pout.
We loved her look!
Would you wear the wet hair trend in real life?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas