Talk about Brazilian glam! Kim Kardashian ditched the slicked-back look for classic, loose waves at an event in Brazil. We know exactly which products her team used to get the look, and how you can do it yourself in just five steps!
Kim Kardashian, 34, was in Brazil for just 24 hours on May 11 for the Kim Kardashian West for C&A press conference, and she looked flawless the whole time. Read on to see exactly which products her glam squad chose for her pretty hair and makeup. Kim’s boho look can be yours in minutes with little effort!
Kim Kardashian’s Wavy Hair Tutorial — Get Her Boho Look In Brazil
Hairstylist Jen Atkin is a longtime member of the Kardashian posse, and she’s the one behind Kim’s Brazilian beauty look, which was achieved with five must-have products.
1. Jen used the ghd curve Classic Curl Iron to create long, loose waves. The medium barrel on the iron works on both long and short hair, and it even has a built-in safety stand so you can set the iron down while styling! Use the iron to curl your hair, then run your fingers through the ringlets to separate them into waves.
2. Next, Jen applied Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray to Kim’s waves. This is an essential step — it builds major volume and that sexy texture that Kim loves. Just shake and spray.
3. Jen sprayed SACHAJUAN Ocean Mist for a light scent and a beachy finish to Kim’s locks. Starting at your roots, spritz the mist midway down the strands and work it in with your fingers. The amazing beaches in Brazil are just calling your name!
4. Jen then used a T3 straightener like the SinglePass Compact Flat Iron to smooth out the waves. This iron is great because it protects hair from damage due to the single-pass system — that means you only have to run the iron on your strands once per section to achieve accurate styling!
5. Finally, Jen refreshed Kim’s tresses with Balmain Dry Shampoo. Kim is a devoted fan of the brand, and now she can truly rock the designer from head to toe. This spray leaves hair fresh and shiny, as we can see with Kim’s finished look!
HollywoodLifers, will you be trying Kim’s loose waves? Let us know!
— Gabriella Ginsberg