The celeb set is busy getting glam for fashion’s biggest night of the year — the Met Gala! So, who can you expect to see on the red carpet? We’ve got everything you need to know about the big night right here.
The 2015 Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art will take place in NYC on May 4, and everyone from Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lawrence are expected to fete the opening of the “China, Through The Looking Glass,” exhibit when the red carpet kicks off at 6 PM. From glam gowns and serious star power, the steps at the Met will be transformed as the red carpet is rolled out for the biggest names in Hollywood — and here’s what you can expect to see!
Met Gala 2015 Guest List — Celebrities & Designers Attending:
- Kim Kardashian will be wearing Peter Dundas for Roberto Cavalli. This will be the first look Dundas has dreamed up since assuming his role as creative director at the fashion house
- Kendall Jenner will be wearing Calvin Klein
- Tory Burch is dressing Dianna Agron
- Coach Creative Director, Stuart Vevers, is taking Chloe Grace Morëtz and Dree Hemingway
- Tommy Hilfiger is dressing Karolina Kurkova and Behati Prinsloo
- Carolina Herrera is dressing Zhang Ziyi, Lily Aldridge, Alexi Ashe Meyers and Patricia Lansing
Other celebs who will be in attendance: Katy Perry, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Sienna Miller, Beyonce, Anne Hathaway, Julianne Moore, Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy, Seth Meyers, James Corden, Jessica Chastain, Zoe Saldana, Bradley Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Dakota Johnson, Ethan Hawke, Allison Williams, Reese Witherspoon, and many more.