Michelle was just named the Sexiest Woman In The World by ‘FHM,’ and while the model is an international superstar, there’s still so much fans don’t know about her! Check out five things you must know about 2015’s it-girl.
Michelle Keegan, 27, has wowed the world with her killer sense of style, beauty and talent. Beating out Kendall Jenner, 19, and last year’s winner Jennifer Lawrence, 24, for the title of FHM‘s Sexiest Woman In The World, Michelle was sure deserving of 2015’s title! Here are five fascinating facts about this international superstar.
Michelle Keegan Facts: Things To Know About The Sexiest Woman In The World
1. She worked at an airport and in retail before becoming famous. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? Before landing her first acting role, she was a gate agent at the Manchester airport and also worked in retail.
2. She’s a model and an actress. Double threat! Michelle starred as Tina McIntyre in the British soap opera Coronation Street from 2008-2014 when her character was killed off. In 2015, she played the role of Tracy in BBC’s drama series, Ordinary Lies.
3. She dated Max George of British band The Wanted. She’s got a thing for rockstars! Michelle met Max at one of The Wanted’s concerts in December 2010, and sadly broke up a year and a half later.
4. She’s a fashion icon! It’s no wonder she was named the Sexiest Woman In The World. While she’s not as well known in America, Michelle has taken the international fashion world by storm and has risen to some serious it-girl status. She’s regularly stalked by the paparazzi for both her street style and done-up looks at high fashion events such as London Fashion Week.
5. She’s engaged! Sorry, she’s a taken lady. She began dating TV star (and huge hottie) Mark Wright, in 2012, and in 2013 it was confirmed the lovebirds were engaged! After Michelle was named the sexiest woman alive, Mark tweeted an apology to all the “fellas in the world” for stealing Michelle’s heart, calling her a “beautiful creature.”
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Michelle deserved to win Sexiest Woman In The World? Tell us your thoughts below!
— Julianne Ishler