Nikki looked stunning as she married Ian Somerhalder on April 26 in Santa Monica, Calif! Her hair was super shiny and her skin was absolutely glowing! Get her bridal beauty below!
Nikki Reed, 26, was a gorgeous bride at her wedding to Ian Somerhalder. Against her white lace dress, her skin was tan and glowing, with defined cheekbones and a nude lip. Her hair was in a gorgeous half up, romantic updo, and was super shiny and gorgeous. We’re breaking down her look and offering the top 5 beauty picks you need for your big day below!
Nikki Reed’s Wedding Hair & Makeup — Stunning On Her Big Day
Nikki looked so gorgeous on her big day. If you are a bride to be, or just attending a few nuptials this summer, we have some beauty must-haves for you.
1. A tan. I’m Irish and super pale, so wearing white isn’t great for my complexion. I wanted a tan for my wedding but didn’t want to look fake or orange. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse gives you a believable color that won’t be streaky.
2. Nice nails. No matter the occasion, a perfect mani is a must for a special day. Essie’s 2015 bridal collection features six perfect shades, ranging from a light pink to a fierce magenta.
Wedding Beauty — More Must-Haves
3. Bronzer. Along with your glowing faux tan, lightly highlight and contour your face with a palette like the Charlotte Tilbury ‘Filmstar Bronze & Glow’ Face Sculpt & Highlight.
4. To get shiny and sleek hair like Nikki, you need to start with a good shampoo and conditioner. I love the OGX Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo and Conditioner for silky hair that smells amazing.
5. The right first aid kit. It may not be glamourous, but if you’re getting married outside like Nikki, you need to be prepared. I have pretty bad allergies and nothing ruins wedding photos faster than a red, runny nose. In your emergency kit, pack some allergy meds (I take Zyrtec) to ward off the sniffles while you’re dancing under the stars.
Do you love Nikki’s wedding hair and makeup?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas