Sevyn is not only surprising her fans with impromptu appearances, but she’s also inspiring them too as she spoils fans with random acts of kindness.
Sevyn Streeter shows her fans just how grateful she is! The 28-year-old, who’s currently on her Sevyn In The City tour, is gifting her fans with the opportunity to not only meet her, but to share a few spontaneous moments with her as well, HollywoodLife.com has learned.
Sevyn Streeter Debuts Title Of Her LP
Sevyn loves giving her fans instant gratification. Just recently, the singer announced the title of her debut LP “On The Verge” through an open letter to her 490,000 Instgram followers! Her fans are clearly excited and can’t wait to get their hands on it when it drops this summer.
Sevyn Streeter Invites Fans To Meet Her In Person
In honor of her new hit single, “Don’t Kill The Fun,” featuring Chris Brown, Sevyn impulsively invites her fans to do all sorts of fun and inspirational things in their communities. Some of the fun includes:
· “Don’t Kill the Fun” dance classes
· Special performance at the House of Blues where Sevyn invited select fans directly through social media
· Food drives for depleting food banks at local communities
· Spa treatments during listening sessions with fans
· Women empowerment discussions with young girls on self-confidence and self-esteem
· Special performances with local high school bands and meet and greets
Sounds like fun, doesn’t it HollywoodLifers? You can also join Sevyn and share a spontaneous moment with her too. To do so, all you have to do is request her songs at your local radio station. You can even keep up with her on Twitter, Instagram or her many other social media pages. There, you can participate in her social media contests!
— Eric Ray