Rumer Willis blew away us all when she took the dance floor by storm of the season premiere of ‘DWTS.’ So, who is the new star on season 20? Here’s all you need to know.
At 26, Rumer Willis is much more than just the celebrity paired up with Val Chmerkovskiy on this season of Dancing with the Stars! You may know who her parents are — Bruce Willis and Demi Moore — but do what else do you know? That’s what I’m here for!
Rumer Willis Facts: Everything To Know About The ‘DWTS’ Star
1. Rumer’s family is quite the big one. She has four siblings: Scout LaRue Willis, 23, Tallulah Belle Willis, 21, and two half-sisters from Bruce and model Emma Heming, Mabel Ray Willis and Evelyn Penn Willis. We know that she also has stayed close to Ashton Kutcher, who was married her mother Demi from 2005 to 2013.
2. Rumer made her film debut alongside her mom! She starred in the 1995 flick, Now and Then. While Demi played the adult version of Sam, Rumer played Sam’s little sister in the younger flashbacks of the film. That’s so cute.
3. Rumer landed a guest-starring spot on Pretty Little Liars as Zoe, a charity organizer! The funny thing is that PLL is created by the same mastermind behind Now and Then, Marlene King.
4. She went to a lot of schools! Rumer attended the Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan. Then she enrolled as a sophomore at Wildwood Secondary School in Los Angeles, California. Lastly, she attended the University of Southern California.
5. She was named after famed British author, Rumer Godden.
We have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot more of Rumer every Monday night of Dancing with the Stars. Do you think she has what it takes to win it all? Let us know, HollywoodLifers!
— Emily Longeretta