Noah Galloway is making an impact on season 20 of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ in a major way. Before the second episode airs, get to know the handsome dude a little better!
On the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars on Mar. 16, Noah Galloway, 33, gave what was arguably the most moving performance of the night. While we don’t know how long he and his partner, Sharna Burgess, will be around, if their first dance was any indication, they’ll be vying for the mirrorball for many weeks to come. Check out five things you may not know about Noah!
5 Things To Know About Noah Galloway
5. He’s a father of three: First things first, Noah is a daddy! He has three kids: Jack, Rian and Colston Galloway.
4. He’s Alabama born and bred: Not only was Noah born in Alabama– Birmingham to be exact– he still resides there. When he’s not competing on Dancing, Noah lives in Alabaster, Alabama.
3. He has his own hashtag: Sure, lots of us have mottos we live by, but not everyone has a hashtag. Noah uses #NoExcusesNoah to always remind himself to be his best.
2. He gives back: Not only does Noah inspire change with his resilience, he is also responsible for it. He recently created his own charity, No Excuses Charitable Fund. The group raises money and awareness for organizations that are near and dear to him, including Operation Enduring Warrior and the YMCA of Alabaster, AL.
1. A mirror saved his life: After sustaining his life changing injuries, like many veterans, Noah became very depressed. He started to drink heavily and stopped working out. Then, one night, he took a long look in the mirror and realized that he was so much more than his injuries. From that day forward, he set a goal to become healthy once again and to inspire others.
Are you rooting for Noah on Dancing with the Stars?
— Casey Mink