Rich furs glided down the runway at Dennis Basso’s Fall Winter 2015 show on Feb. 16 at Lincoln Center along with even richer makeup. The beauty look was retro yet timeless. Get the exact how-to here.
Dennis Basso‘s Fall 2015 Fashion Show in New York beauty look was timeless and gorgeous. The chocolate berry lip looked great on all the girls — in fact, it reminded us of a look Ciara wore in Paris in September 2014! Read the breakdown below.
Dennis Basso’s Runway — Gorgeous Lips & Long Lashes For Fall 2015
Lauren Andersen, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist, created the rich, indulgent makeup look: “This look is all about classic ’70s glamour. It is inspired by the rich color and luxurious decadence of the collection.”
She told us backstage the look has a heavy focus on the lashes, along with a contoured face, shiny lips and filled in, neutral brows.
Here’s the exact how to:
“1. Apply Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation.
2. Apply Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Berry Love in shade #3 on the eyelids.
3. Apply Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate Sensation in shade #1 to the inner corner of the eyes and the brow bone.
4. Apply Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate Sensation in shade #3 to the crease and extend it out to the outer corner of the eyes.
5. Apply Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Cosmic Brown to lower lash line and outer corners of the upper lash line.
6. Use Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate Sensation in Shade #3 to soften the lower lash line.
7. Apply Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara in Blackest Black to the top and bottom lashes.
8. Apply Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation in Transparent Glow.
9. Contour cheeks with Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Classic Aura.
10. Dab on Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lipstick in Chocolate Rose to lips.
11. Add Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Clear to lips for shine.”
Hair was done by John Barrett Salon. They created a very “70s jet set sculpted bun with a center part.” Shu Uemura hairspray kept the look in place.
Nails At Dennis Basso
Nails were a stunning gold color to complete the glamorous presentation. Here’s how to get the look:
“1. Apply Avon Nail Experts Ridge Filling Base Coat.
2. Apply Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Golden Vision.
3. Apply Avon Nail Experts Color Shield Top Coat.”
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas