Chrissy Teigen was on the top of everyone’s list for the best beauty at The Grammys on Feb. 8. Do you love her look as much as we do? You’re in luck! We’ve got the exact steps to recreate her gorgeous waves, and we even know the secret to her golden glow.
We’re still not over how beautiful Chrissy Teigen looked on the arm of her hubby, John Legend, at the 2015 Grammy Awards red carpet. The swimsuit model rocked angelic beach waves to complement her sexy white Versace gown — this is the perfect date night style! Get her look below.
Chrissy Teigen At Grammy Awards — Get Her Exact Beachy Waves
This year, the “undone” look is the way to go! From Beyonce to Miranda Lambert, it was all about finding that balance between a glammed up look and an effortless one, and Chrissy nailed it. Celebrity hairstylist and Macadamia Professionals creative director Giannandrea shared the exact “how to” to achieve Chrissy’s sultry silhouette.
“1. Start with wet hair and apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer to crown only.
2. Apply Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion through the entire length of the hair.
3. Blow dry large sections with a large round brush to increase volume all over, especially on the top layers. Part hair down the middle.
4. Starting slightly below the crown, wrap small sections around a ¾-inch curling iron.
5. Use a flat iron to gently flatten the waves, making sure to keep the waves and not to remove the roundness.
6. Flatten the ends for an edgy finish. Spray each section with Macadamia Control Working Spray to hold and set the waves.
7. Using hands, run Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray throughout the length to increase shine and supple texture.”
We cannot wait to try this look!
Chrissy Teigen’s Stunning Glow At The 2015 Grammys
Chrissy’s hair was gorgeous but we can’t forget about how flawless her makeup was! She had just the right amount of shimmer on her skin and her makeup artist, Mary Phillips, shared the secret to her look: Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer.
According to Mary, it’s a red carpet necessity that works better than a tan. They even used it on her body in the areas that peeked out from her dress!
We’re still musing over Chrissy’s look, but what do you think, HollywoodLifers? Share your thoughts in the comments below,
— Kindra Bailey