Yes, we are all obsessed with Katy Perry’s sharks — and it turns out the more competent right shark (who knew his dance moves) is actually SO hot AND the main reason why Katy and Taylor Swift are fighting!
Mr. Right Shark AKA Scott Myrick is was too hot to be hiding in a shark costume! He is one of Katy Perry‘s regular backup dancers — find out everything there is to know about this hunky backup dancer!
Katy Perry’s Hot Super Bowl Shark: What To Know About Backup Dancer
1) Like we mentioned before, Scott is extremely easy on the eyes! Please just take a look at his Instagram photos! His body is actually unreal — why did Katy cover him up in a huge shark costume?! So rude.
2) Mr. Scott is actually a full-time backup dancer of Katy’s and also was once a backup dancer for T.Swift, which leads us to fact #3.
3) Scott is partly responsible for the feud between Katy and Taylor. He performed on Perry’s California Dreams world tour in 2011. When he was finished with that tour, he joined Taylor’s Red Tour. In the middle of Taylor’s tour, Katy’s camp reached out to Scott to ask if he would leave to join Katy on her Prismatic World Tour. Scott did leave Taylor, which prompted this huge Katy vs. Taylor feud.
4) Scott wasn’t actually meant to perform with Katy as a shark on Feb. 1 at the Super Bowl. Two dancers from Mesa State Community College were meant to dance alongside Katy in the Shark costumes but they got replaced with Katy’s dancers at the last-minute — so maybe we should cut Left Shark some slack for forgetting his moves?
5) As far as his career, Scott feels as though he has now “made it” after his big shark debut!
— Scott Myrick (@Scott_Myrick) February 2, 2015
HollywoodLifers, are you shocked to see that the man in the costume is actually SUPER hot? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
— Shira Benozilio