The 2015 SAG Awards aired, Jan. 25 in LA and there were so many hilarious moments! You had Jennifer making fun of her acting career and Eddie Redmayne stumbling during his speech but those are only a few of the best parts of the show, check out our list below!
The 2015 SAG Awards did not disappoint! It was a highly entertaining show and we were laughing the entire time, especially when Jennifer Aniston and Zach Galifianakis kicked off the show was funny jokes about themselves, we just loved it!
Jennifer Aniston, ‘OITNB,’ Debbie Reynolds & More Best 2015 SAG Awards Moments
Let’s jump right in and go through the best moments from the 2015 SAG Awards!
1. Jennifer and Zach made really funny jokes in the beginning! Jen said that when she was a little girl in New York, all she wanted to be was a successful actress like Scarlet O’Hara, but she ended up just being herself. Then Zach looked right into the camera and pretended that he didn’t even know he was an actor!
2. When Orange Is The New Black won for Best Ensemble TV Comedy, they erupted with excitement! There were tears and pure joy coming from the entire cast, including some screams when they took the stage. We couldn’t have been happier for them.
3. When Patricia Arquette won the award for Best Supporting Actress, she started to cry during her speech. She was so amazing in Boyhood and this big win follows her Golden Globe win just a few weeks before. It definitely looks like she may take home an Oscar!
4. Debbie Reynolds, 82, won the Lifetime Achievement Award and it was presented to her by her daughter, Carrie Fisher. Carrie’s speech about her mom was full of zingers like: “This is an extraordinarily kind, gifted, and funny woman who would give you the shirt off her back if Vivien Leigh hadn’t once worn it in Gone With the Wind!” Debbie even made fun of her Carrie’s hair, it was a hoot! You could even hear Meryl Streep laughing throughout and she rarely shows much emotion at these kind of shows!
5. When Eddie Redmayne won Best Actor for The Theory of Everything, he thanked several people and even mentioned Bradley Cooper who he thought was nominated for American Sniper but was not. He even accidentally said his name not once but twice!
6. Andy Samberg and Rashida Jones took the stage for a really funny moment when they were presenting Best Ensemble Drama Series For Television and they went off on one of the most hilarious tangents of the night! They actually said “seven hundred lambskin jimmy hats” and “worth a frog’s green uterus.” They were trying to explain how hard actors work and it was so funny!
HollywoodLifers, which was your favorite moment?
— Chloe Melas