Ryan stars in Jennifer’s upcoming thriller ‘The Boy Next Door’ and he has more abs than we can count! But there’s more to this hottie than you might think and HollywoodLife.com can tell you everything you’ve been dying to know about Hollywood’s newest heartthrob.
Ryan Guzman, 27, is so good looking that it’s all we can think about while watching the trailer for The Boy Next Door. But even though you might not have heard of him until now, he has actually been acting since 2010 and did you know that he is an M.M.A fighter in his spare time? Oh trust us, we have even more scoop for you!
Ryan Guzman: 5 Things To Know About Jennifer Lopez’s Hot ‘Boy Next Door’ Co-Star
We are sure you want to know everything about this native Texan, and lucky for you, we did our research.
1. Ryan was born in Abilene, TX., and he moved to Sacramento, Calif., when he was seven-years-old. A surfer boy and a southern boy all wrapped into one — we love it!
2. The Boy Next Door isn’t all he has in the works. He is set to star in Jem and the Holograms and That’s What I’m Talking About.
3. Ryan moved to LA in 2010 and was shortly after cast in the 2012 hit, Step Up Revolution. He has also appeared on Pretty Little Liars in the 2014 hit, Step Up All In.
4. As for August of 2014 he was dating Guy Code star, Melanie Iglesias, we are so jealous!
5. He is a stud athlete! He played baseball in high school and he was ranked one of the best left-handed pitchers in the state. Wow, now that’s hot!
When he was spotted on the red carpet at the Golden Globes with his co-star, Jennifer Lopez we have to say that they looked like the ultimate couple but it looks like it’s all business between these two. But if you’ve seen the trailer, it is steamy people! We are dying to see the movie because we know the chemistry will be off the charts.
The movie hits theaters Jan. 23 and we can’t wait!
HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Ryan?
— Chloe Melas