The biggest night in Movies and Television, the Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 11, gave us plenty of awesome moments that we’ll remember for a long time to come. Browse through our gallery and see our favorites, including Tina and Amy’s epic disses!
The 72nd annual Golden Globe Awards lit up the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Jan. 11, and there were so many memorable moments! From Jennifer Aniston to Jennifer Lopez, we loved seeing all of our favorite stars.
Golden Globe Awards Show Highlights — 2015 Globes’ Best Moments
Here are some of our favorite moment from the show (in no particular order):
1. Before the show, the cast of Entourage filmed some final scenes for their movie on the red carpet.
2. Also on the carpet, Jennifer Lopez wore a Zuhair Murad gown and Jimmy Choo sandals and turned heads. She was our pick for the best dressed at the Golden Globes!
3. In their opening Golden Globes monologue, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler dissed Emma Stone. While talking about one of this year’s nominated films, Big Eyes — about paintings featuring individuals with big eyes — Amy said one of the pieces of art was in the audience. The camera then panned to Emma!
4. Tina and Amy also dissed Bill Cosby, who’s been accused of raping multiple women over decades. “I don’t know if you saw this on the news today,” Tina said. “But Bill Cosby has finally spoken out about the allegations against him. Cosby admitted to a reporter [in her best Cosby impression] ‘I put the pills in the people! The people didn’t want the pills in them!’”
5. Unfortunately for Jennifer Aniston, she suffered a wardrobe malfunction while walking up stairs to the stage. Let’s just say her dress split open a bit too wide.
6. We definitely loved when Benedict Cumberbatch photobombed Meryl Streep during a North Korea diss.
8. It also seemed like Jeremy Renner enjoyed Jennifer Lopez’s dress just as much as we did. He was caught checking out her breasts on stage.
It was a great show, but there were way too many moments to pick just one as our favorite, so we’ll leave that up to YOU!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Which Golden Globe Awards moment was your favorite? Did you enjoy the show? Tell us how you feel!
— Chris Rogers