Pierce Brosnan’s 17-year-old son Dylan wowed us as the fresh face of a high-fashion campaign for Saint Laurent. Aside from inheriting his father’s gorgeous genes, here’s some other fun facts about the young stud!
Dylan Brosnan made his modeling debut for Saint Laurent’s Men’s Collection Line on Nov. 20, and since then, people have been dying to learn more about Pierce Brosnan‘s grown-up son. There’s so much to know about the handsome 17-year-old, beyond the pictures, and believe it or not, he’s a pretty multi-talented guy! Here’s a list of five fascinating facts about the new teen heartthrob.
Pierce Brosnan’s Son Dylan Brosnan: 5 Things About Him
1) Dylan has a huge passion for film and is currently a film student residing in California.
2) He is a also a musician — swoon! Dylan is a singer and guitar player in a band and performs around the Los Angeles area. Papa Pierce took to Instagram on Nov. 19 to post yet another swoon-worthy picture of Dylan playing his guitar and singing.
3) Dylan was discovered all on his own! Saint Laurent’s creative director, Hedi Slimane spotted him on the beach in Malibu and thought he would be a great fit for their campaign. Little did he know Dylan was Pierce’s son!
4) Dylan wants to have a career in politics. Last summer, he interned in Washington D.C. for U.S. Senator Ed Markey.
5) He’s good friends with Jack Kilmer, who appeared beside him in the Saint Laurent Campaign. Jack is the son of Val Kilmer.
Dylan Brosnan’s Saint Laurent Campaign
Now that we know he’s much more than just a pretty face, we can focus on his pretty face!
Dylan looked seriously handsome in the black and white photos for the campaign. He’s seen sporting multiple looks, from the classic suit and tie to showing off his edgy side in black skinny jeans, a striped shirt and leather jacket.
We definitely think Dylan has a bright future in modeling, if he’s not already rocking the world with his band or in politics. This multi-talented fella sure has an exciting life ahead of him!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Dylan should do more modeling? Drop a comment below!
— Julianne Ishler
More Model News:
- Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande & More Performing At 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Chris Pratt, Ansel Elgort & More: GQ’s Men Of The Year Issue
- Amy Adams’ ‘Vogue’ Cover: Stuns In Gorgeous Gowns