Michael Phelps is reportedly dating Taylor Lianne Chandler, a woman who was born a man. But who exactly is she? We’ve made a list of everything you need to know about the Olympic swimmer’s alleged new girlfriend!
Michael Phelps, 29, is reportedly dating Taylor Lianne Chandler, 41. And Taylor, who was named David Roy Fitch at birth, shockingly admitted that she was born a boy. Yes, that’s right. So now that we’ve piqued your interest, we’re sure you want to know more! Here’s a list of things we know about Taylor.
Michael Phelps’ Girlfriend Taylor Lianne Chandler: 5 Things About Her
1. Taylor Lianne Chandler was a sign language interpreter living in the DC area prior to being linked to Michael Phelps, according to her Facebook bio.
2. She is a former model and stunt woman.
3. She survived a fatal accident and beat all the odds to recover and walk and talk again.
4. She was nominated for the Energizer Battery Keep Going Hall of Fame in 2006 and made it to the top 10 as a finalist. It was established to celebrate people whose attributes and actions best exemplify the qualities and spirit of the Energizer Bunny.
5. Taylor Lianne Chandler was born with male genitalia, but no testicles. As a teenager, she went on testosterone blockers and had her name changed. Then, in her early twenties, she underwent corrective surgery to get rid of her male genitalia.
Michael Phelps Girlfriend Admits To Having ‘Amazing’ Sex
As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Taylor allegedly met Michael through the dating app, Tinder.
She also said that she and Michael had a pretty steamy sex life.
“One thing led to the next, and we made love during halftime. Later, we had sex again. The intimacy with him was amazing! It was the first time in my life that someone has made me feel like a true woman,” she told Radar Online.
That halftime she’s referring to was at a Baltimore Ravens Game on Sept. 21.
Michael has yet to address Taylor’s claims.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Michael address these rumors? Tell us how you feel!