Ashley Greene attended the CFDA/ Vogue Fashion Fund Awards on November 3 in NYC, and she looked absolutely radiant! We love her sleek modern bun, and we’ve got the exact how-to from her celebrity hairstylist!
Ashley Greene, 27, usually plays it safe when it comes to her beauty looks, but this time she amped it up with bright orange lipstick. She did manage to keep her look classic and sleek, however, with a perfect, modern ballerina bun. Get Ashley’s look below!
Ashley Greene’s Hair At CFDA — How To Do Her Modern Bun
A sleek bun is the perfect hairstyle for going glam on a special occasion or making the best out of a bad hair day. Celebrity hairstylist, Ted Gibson, created the best modern ballerina bun on Ashley for the CFDA awards, and here are the exact steps on how he did it:
“1) First, I blow dried her hair in small sections using a round brush to ensure hair was completely dry, straight and shiny.
2) Next, I parted her hair in a deep side part back to the crown of the head. I then flat ironed it straight for extra sleekness. To achieve the ultimate shine, I smoothed Kerastase’s Elixir Ultime through her hair. I then applied Kerastase’s Elixir Ultime Solid serum to the top of her head for more control, shine and to smooth flyaways.
3) To achieve the bun, I first brushed her hair back into a low ponytail using a bungee. I then added 3 clear elastics to the ponytail, creating a tiered pony. Taking the pony, I twisted it into itself creating seashell like shape to form the bun. I used both bobby pins and hair pins to hold it in place…
4) I finished with L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold to hold my modern ballerina bun in place.”
Ashley Greene’s Bold Orange Lipstick
Ashley’s beauty look was complete with bronzy glowing skin, soft golden eyeshadow, and gorgeous blood orange lipstick. She totally proved that this bright shade isn’t just for the summer time!
Would you wear bright orange lipstick in the fall? Comment and let us know what you think!
— Kindra Bailey
More Ashley Greene News:
- Ashley Greene’s Denim Short Shorts: Get Her Distressed Look Under $50
- Ashley Greene’s Gorgeous Ombre ‘Lob’ At ‘Wish I Was Here’ Premiere
- Ashley Greene’s Perfect Skin & Nude Lips At iHeartRadio Music Awards