Mama June & Sugar Bear: Back Together After Child Molester Scandal?

Wed, October 29, 2014 9:16pm EST by 10 Comments
Mama June Back Together Sugar Bear
SplashNews

melinda

Posted at 2:08 PM on February 27, 2015

Oops typo us is suppose to be Ur’s sorry bout that

melinda

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 27, 2015

Like my friend Caseiy I think mama June needs to wake up put her kids first get back with sugar bear or just leave her sex offender boyfriend and be single so she can focus on raising her kids and start feeding Alana right she is the adult not Alana start making Alana lose weight now before she has trouble losing it later in life Alana is a beautiful girl why let her eat the way she does its not healthy get us nine year olds health under controlled while you still can and if mama can’t leave her sex offender boyfriend or get her little girls eating habit better then oviousley she isn’t trying to be a mom and she obviously doesn’t care

melinda

Posted at 2:05 PM on February 27, 2015

Oops typo us is suppose to be ur’s

caseiy

Posted at 1:40 PM on February 27, 2015

I think mama June should get back with sugar bear or sugar bear should get custody of all the girls or at least his daughter and if he can’t get custody of his two step daughters pumbkin or Jessica then I think they should go with family because I do think all 3 of the girls who still live with June are in some type of danger if Alana wasn’t been touched yet then she most likely is still a target to be and I honestly don’t think alana would be as forth coming as Anna was so yes I believe June should not have her kids unless she is back with sugar bear nor do I believe she should be allowed to spend time with her granddaughter Katlin alone because I believe she would see her sex offender boyfriend and not care that anyone child is danger

Chloé

Posted at 4:58 PM on October 30, 2014

My sister says that Honet Boo Boo is back on tv

Chloé

Posted at 5:00 PM on October 30, 2014

My sister says that Honey Boo Boo is back on tv

lol

Posted at 12:57 AM on October 30, 2014

Mama june: hey mike, HELP
Sugar bear: NO
Mama june: I need the show to go back on tv
Sugar bear: NO
Mama june: I love Mark but I need to keep him off the radar
Sugar BEAR: NO
Mama june: How bout , we fake this and part of my salary will be yours?
Sugar bear: contract?
Mama june: here
sugar bear: all righty!
*hold hands*
Pssssssssshhhhhhhhh

Fakingtheirsrelationship

Posted at 11:17 PM on October 29, 2014

Yeah they are prolly faking it so the story will go away and trying to protect the kids from child molester. I do think June and her new boyfriend are still together.

uerwarzza

Posted at 9:42 PM on October 29, 2014

.Are you still sîngle ?You are not alone. Free joîn==============
M i ӽ e d L u v . Ć/o/M =========== Millions of sîngles have joined it.. This is a Serious înterracîal datîng sîte for black and whîte sîngles seeking relationships, friendships, datîng ,love and more. Sîngle black people meeting sîngle white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new înterracial sîngles who same as you join here everyday.
xcbxcb

Sarah

Posted at 9:36 PM on October 29, 2014

Disgusting. Everything to do with money.