Emma looked adorable and playful with her new bob in a sleek, deeply parted style in New York City on October 11. Her hairstylist is spilling the exact how-to below!
Emma Stone always looks sleek and sophisticated but we loved the extra polish she added to her bob at the Birdman premiere on Oct. 11 — a gold clip. Get the step by step for her hairstyle right here.
Emma Stone’s Hair At ‘Birdman’ Premiere — Sophisticated In New York City
Here’s the step by step from her hairstylist Mara Roszak, who says she was inspired by her sequin Jason Wu outfit:
“1. To start, I applied L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Blow Out Heat Spray all over the hair while damp and rough dried with a blow dryer.
2. I then parted the hair deep to the side and pinned in place with a flat clip to set. With a 1 1/2″ barrel iron, I created a soft wave shape, then flipped the head upside down and sprayed L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Txt It Tousle Wave Spray.
3. I boosted hair with the blow dryer for a bit of extra volume for a few seconds creating extra volume and texture. I then pulled back the side with less hair and pinned in place with bobby pins.
4. Then I gently took hair from behind the ear on the other side and pinned at the back. Before adding the [custom gold Loren Stewart hair accessory], I sprayed hair with hairspray creating hold and security. I placed the accessory centered on the back of the head, mid way down, and secure with bobby pins.
5. To finish the look, I sprayed L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Weather Control Hair Spray all over.”
Do you love this look on Emma, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Emma Stone Beauty News:
- Emma Stone’s Big Bun & Bangs On ‘Jimmy Fallon’ — 5 Minute Hairstyle
- Emma Stone’s Easy, Breezy Hair At ‘The Croods’ — Get Her Exact Look
- Emma Stone’s Glam Blow Out At ‘Magic In The Moonlight’ Premiere