Being an expert in the sack isn’t just about pleasing a guy—these tips will help you feel more confident, connected, and downright sexy every time you do the dirty. Here’s how!
You don’t need to have every Kama Sutra position mastered or act like a porn star to be a rock star in the bedroom. In all honesty, you probably already possess all the factors you need to score that “Wow, that was awesome!” feeling over and over (and over) again. Just follow these rules to sharpen your sexy-time skills even more.
How to Have Mind-Blowing Sex — What Guys Like in Bed
10) Don’t neglect foreplay. Think about it this way: A piece of chocolate cake is delicious on its own. But it always seems so much more fulfilling when it’s the cap to an amazing meal. The same goes for sex. Sure, it’s incredible, but a little build up beforehand makes it even more mind-blowing. Start by making out to your favorite playlist or take turns leading in with oral. Not only will you feel more connected, all that heightened sexual tension will make the real deal unbelievably explosive.
9) Be open to new moves. Of course, if he suggests a threesome and that’s way outside your comfort zone, you don’t have to be down for that. The key is experimenting together with different things you’re both interested in trying, like girl-on-top or even just adding a pillow under your butt during missionary so he can thrust deeper.
8) Break out of the bedroom. To be a true dynamo in bed, sometimes you have to leave it. Give other some areas in your place some love. Head to the bathroom for some steamy shower sex. Have him bend you over a couch armrest while you do doggie style. A small change in location can have an incredibly big impact on your sex life.
7) Get creative. Go ahead, channel your inner Anastasia Steele! Spicing things up is the key to keeping your routine from feeling vanilla. Try using his necktie as a bondage tool or a rubber kitchen spatula as a DIY whip. Even slipping into sky-high stilettos for your rendezvous will bring the heat.
6) Indulge in some solo time. Bottom line: Guys want to please you. But if you don’t even know what you like in bed, how is he supposed to? Masturbating helps you become more in-tune (and comfortable) with your body. If diddling on your own makes you feel like you’re neglecting your guy, invite him to watch!
5) Be vocal. This isn’t just about dirty talk or moaning loudly. Many experts agree that phrases like “I want you” and “Oh my god” can help build arousal as much as physical stimulation. Guys think it’s a turn-on when you take some control and tell them what to do. Also, being able to verbalize what feels good to you will ensure you always reach the big O. Which brings us to…
4) Stop faking! If he doesn’t realize that he’s not actually getting you off, he won’t try to improve his techniques, so you can. Trust me, he wants you to go over the edge every single time—if not multiple times.
3) Get a little rough. That control thing? It goes for physical control too. Men don’t always want to be the dominant one in the sack. Take charge from time to time by being the one to throw him on the bed, run your nails (gently!) down his back, or tug his hair while you kiss.
2) Let your insecurities go. Guys aren’t paying attention to what you might consider imperfections. All he’s thinking when you’re naked is, “Damn, she’s hot!” (Or “Don’t come, don’t come, don’t come…”) When you’re confident, you feel unstoppable; and that self-assurance translates to your performance.
1) Don’t take things too seriously. Sex isn’t always sexy, per se. Bodies can make some pretty weird noises and sometimes #sexfails happen. Who hasn’t accidentally fallen off the bed or given up trying to pull off a Cosmo Kama Sutra position? The point is, you have to be able to laugh off bedroom blunders. After all, sex should be fun!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? What tricks do you use to make yourself better in bed? Let us know your thoughts below!
More Relationship News:
- Justin Bieber Promised Selena Gomez An Engagement Ring
- Ariana Grande & Big Sean Share Hot Kiss At Halloween Horror Nights
- Khloe Kardashian & French Montana: How He Won’t Let Her Go