Toya Bush-Harris is not only the ‘Married To Medicine‘ star that you love the most, but the reality show mother of two is known for so much more! And HollywoodLife.com has found out six things you’ve never knew about her!
Toya Bush Harris is a independent successful woman and mother whom is very inspiring to all those she comes in contact with, and thanks to Bravo’s Married to Medicine we get to see her journey anytime we want. But there are still a few things we don’t know about Toya until now! Find out more after the jump!
Six Things You Didn’t Know About ‘Married To Medicine’ Star Toya Bush-Harris
Now that The Wrap has been the first to reveal to all of us that a season three of Married to Medicine is upcoming, we can all be excited for more fun from one of our favorite shows on TV! And when it comes to more Married to Medicine that means more Toya Bush- Harris. But to tide you over until then, we have learned six fun things about Toya, take a look!
1. She has written two amazing children’s books that she is working on getting published.
2. She loves French Fries.
3. Her favorite place to visit in the world is London, England.
4. Her favorite show on TV besides her own is Game of Thrones on HBO.
5. She would like to do a voice over on the next Despicable Me or any cool Disney cartoon or animated film.
6. Her favorite pastime is spending time at the pool with her family.
For more on Bravo’s Married to Medicine make sure you check out the show’s site here.
And for everything else on Toya, make sure to check out her Twitter and Instagram below!
So HollywoodLifers, We can’t wait for season three of the show! We know you feel the same! So tell us how much you love Married to Medicine & Toya Bush-Harris below! And if you haven’t been able to catch the show yet, now is the time to make it happen, you will not be disappointed!
— Russ Weakland